Tuesday, February 3, 2009

10 facts about ME

1. i'm really a good spender....please dont thing dirty ok...hehe
2. i've 6 siblings below me and its really hard to look after them....
3. i'm really good in driving fast....anyone want to race with melease tell me a.s.a.p....haha
4. can play bowling well....maybe...haha
5. have many good friends which i really thankful....Alhamdulillah...
6. my life still miserable with all the subjects that i still carry......but i try my best to overcome it...Insyaallah...
7. ya, i'm a shy person, but who knows me, they know the true ASYRAF is...haha
8. my brother, below me, his face are in YEZZ'sagazine..so go and buy it to see my brother...handsome like his brother....haha
9. both of my parents are still in this world
10. last but not least, i luv ALLAH, parents and all my friends......

4 comments:

Izuan said...

1. It's "think" and not "thing"!

2. Sounds tough.

3. .. anyone want to race with me please..

4. I'm not very good at bowling but I enjoy it anyway.

5. That's good.

6. Your life will be even more miserable when you skip classes often *hint hint*

7. You? Shy? Ahaha..

8. Where can I get it? Never heard of that magazine before.

9. Me too. Alhamdulillah.

10. You can't think of anything else to write down, right?

fairladyZ said...

haha...
thanks sir...
by the way the YEZZ magazine, its actully a teen magazine...
its a bit 'budak2 perempuan la'..
at segamat probably a bit late compare to KL...
so just wait or maybe i'll show u one day...Insyaallah...

kento_marcello said...

acap..the word spender..akak pk len..heheheh..teringat superman..ur lil bro being a model?? wow..sounds interesting..send my regards to him..i know u a lots..YES!! U r really talkatives!!!!! wuteva it is..nice to know ya..

Caramel Foxx said...

goood to have a guy who loves allah~~~