Wednesday, February 18, 2009

LOVE??? IS IT REALLY IMPORTANT???

some of u might think THE L.O.V.E word is really meaningful and very important for those who love to be loved....
but for me, it is not so important....u all must be thinking why i said that love is not important...
think a minute or two, if u love someone and want to give something or in easier word help someone, u must be sincere or 'ikhlas'...if its just for to get something back, that is not called as LOVE....
I dont know why some people love to help but not sincere....I'm really frustrated...I dont know why there are people still didn't use their heart in use the 'sincere'.....
its really make me feel sad.....
when I become older and older, my friends also become older, but my friends become little and little...what I mean is the quantity....
What I want to conclude here is, no matter what, please stay in love to ALLAH, your parents and family...
no matter what, they are the best friends in the whole universe(parents&family)....

I'm sorry to all my friends and anyone if I do wrong to them.....
I'm really sorry for all my mistake.....
Assalamualaikum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam ziarah..

when u love Allah the most...u'll find ur true love then..coz' Allah is the creator of love...

jemput ziarah blog aku http://fightforheaven.blogspot.com/